Session 3 – Fine Art Foundations – Summer Art Institute
- July 31, 2023 - August 11, 2023
- 2 weeks, Monday - Friday 9:30am–4:30pm
Allyn J. Washington Center @ Dutchess Community College
37 Gallery Circle, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Early Bird Non-members:
- Early Bird Members:
- Early Bird pricing ends March 31, 2023
This foundations-level major focuses on acquisition of techniques and essential elements and principles of fine art through drawing, painting, mixed media, and collage. Students will also take one digital art class. Recommended for Junior Art Institute students in middle school or high school students new to fine art.
*Submitting work samples is not required, but sharing recent work helps us get to know you, where you are, and how best to help you grow.
All students are asked to bring a bag lunch, a sketchbook (8inx10in preferred), a refillable water bottle, and sunblock in case class projects occur outside.
Early drop-off available for an additional $25/day (no earlier than 8:30 am)
Late pick-up available for an additional $25/day (no later than 5:15 pm)
Please email email@example.com or call 845-471-7477 to sign up for early drop-off or late pick-up.
- Multiclass/Sibling Discount: Save 5% when registering 2 or more children OR when you sign 1 child up for two or more weeks of camp.
- Member Pricing: Save an additional 5% by signing up for a Students & Families membership, click here to "Become a Member."
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available to those in economic need, to apply please complete a Scholarship Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to class search